26/11/2011

the guy does some stuff

i think i have a morning ritual now. i set my alarm to wake me up three hours before work. i spend three hours being nervous before work.

a lot of the time when someone asks me asks me what the book i'm reading is about i feel like an asshole. i am shitty at describing things probably. seems like i always end up saying:

'there's this guy

and the guy does some stuff

and then the stuff that guy does causes other stuff to happen

which affects the guy

and then the guy does some more stuff'

at work i was thinking about what my obituary might be if i died in a telephone accident. one was 'he said he was going to kill himself but never did, then he died' and the other was 'he died the same way he lived; slowly'

i kept leaning back in my chair, putting my hands behind my head and thinking 'look at all these fit bitches' while staring at the ceiling lights.

at work there is this girl who i've made awkward eye contact a lot with lately. i stare at her ass sometimes. the awkward eye contact seems to occur not when i'm looking at her ass though. ie. i was on the top of the bus last week which passed by her. as the bus passed by her i was looking at her thinking 'hey that's the girl from work' and then she looked up and saw me looking at her.

in a coffee shop for lunch today i bought a panini that was ~£4. after eating it and looking at the receipt for a while i felt very conscious that i'd killed someone in the 3rd world by being extravagant with my money and choosing to eat a ~£4 panini. then i felt a bit conceited for thinking i killed someone by eating a panini

i was helping my lil bro with his homework earlier. he has to write a poem for class. the word 'bunny' is in the poem. he told me that i was wrong and it was spelled 'bunnie'. i said it was spelled 'bunny'. he asked me how i 'know for sure' and as evidence i asked him 'who has been around longer, me or you?' and he said 'god' and grinned


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers